Apparel and Footwear
We at Beauty and Trends want you to get the best fit and so we recommend using the size guide as suggested by our manufacturers for each applicable product. Use a measuring tape to determine your correct measurements, then select the corresponding size, as suggested by the respective product size guide, for best fit.
As there are variations in clothes sizing calculations among clothes manufacturers, we suggest that you measure yourself well before choosing the product size. Sizes may have a 1-2 cm diffrence due to manual measurement.
Find the product size guide and information for applicable products on each product page. If you are not seeing a size guide contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some common measurements:
- Shoulder: Size of the circumference of the shoulders, with the arms closed.
- Bust: Pass the tape under the armpits and measure the circumference at the widest part of the chest.
- Length: Refers to the length of the garment vertically, whether it is a T-shirt, dress, pants… It is used to compare with a similar garment.
- Sleeve: In this case it is the measurement of the sleeve, important if it is long sleeve. It is worth looking at a similar garment.
- Waist: Measure around the height where you normally wear pants, do not tighten the tape too much, it is advisable to put a finger between the tape measure and your body.
- Hip: Measure around the widest part of the hip.
- Thigh: Measure around the widest part of the thigh.
Put your foot on top of a sheet of paper and mark the length between heel and toe.